Light-O-Rama Forums

Channel Property Grid

TGabriel

When you print the channel property grid, is there a way to get it to print the unit (controller) with the circuits in order?

If not this needs to go on the wishlist. Cause this would help show you if your are using all circuits. It would also show where the spare circuits are located.

Thomas

Thomas,

I created a nice Excel speed sheet for up to 25 controllers that is used for calculating loads (Universe, Controller, Bank, and Channel). You can enter your light type inventory on one master list, configure your controllers for power input, then input you channel layout for each controller in plain English. The controller sheet will show the loads (as a maximum, if all on) then on the master controller sheet you can easily identify open channels as well as overload.

Everything is formatted for printing and easy reference.

Hope this helps until something is created for LOR2.

PS: Maybe someday I'll create an input link for LOR2

Good morning

thanks for the link

have just glanced at it

looks like a great documentation source

thanks for your time

Frank A.:)

You can also open the channel property grid with Excel. This will give you the ability to manipulate and print however you want.

Just direct Excel to the config folder. You will have to select show all to see it.

I do not have this problem... I have Track 1 setup with with everything from controller 1 channel 1 to the last controller and last channel in order....

Then I use additional tracks for the programming... Example: I have one track that is all REDs, one all BLUEs and one track all GREENs. Another track maybe all my mini trees.... etc.

When time to setup I print out TRACK 1 and it is all in order... No additional work is needed. As I grow and add more controllers I just tack them to the end of TRACK 1.

At least it works for me...

• 8 months later...

iresq wrote:

You can also open the channel property grid with Excel. This will give you the ability to manipulate and print however you want.

Just direct Excel to the config folder. You will have to select show all to see it.

Where is this "config folder"