Light-O-Rama Forums

LEH HOLIDAY LIGHTING

Gary Levelius

Well, after waiting over a week for ashipping confirmation since placing my "LED Clearance" order, I finally fired off a contact letter via their website requesting the order be cancelled. Amazingly, and against my wishes, I received a UPS shipping confirmation two hours later that this order was being shipped. I am extremely unhappy (as I'd givin Travis a second chance and he bombed it) that he would deliberately ship an order I'd explicitly asked to be cancelled.

-Gary-

Update: 01/11/2010, 8:18pm-

To Travis's credit, he did respond to my second message concerning the shipping confirmation. I just wish it didn't take that yto get a reply.

I placed two orders in mid December from the same site. I was not aware that he shipped USPS in the past to Hawaii, so I had my order shipped to a friend in Texas, where my friend then shipped the boxes to me via USPS Parcel Post.

I will have to wait a month before I get my order. I hope all of my lights are of one-piece construction, as I read somewhere that Travis uses some two-piece constructed LED sets (that won't last 2 weeks in Hawaii's wet weather).

Gary Levelius wrote:

Well, after waiting over a week for ashipping confirmation since placing my "LED Clearance" order, I finally fired off a contact letter via their website requesting the order be cancelled. Amazingly, and against my wishes, I received a UPS shipping confirmation two hours later that this order was being shipped. I am extremely unhappy (as I'd givin Travis a second chance and he bombed it) that he would deliberately ship an order I'd explicitly asked to be cancelled.

-Gary-

Update: 01/11/2010, 8:18pm-

To Travis's credit, he did respond to my second message concerning the shipping confirmation. I just wish it didn't take that yto get a reply.