Light-O-Rama Forums

trouble with downloading sequences

Donny M. Carter

when i download a free sequence everything seems ok, then i try and open it or play it it in LOR it pops up an error cannot find media file.

please any help. thanks alot

The sequences don't include the music (media) files. The people who uploaded the sequence don't have the rights to give away the music, only the sequence. You need to purchase the music and associate it with the downloaded sequence.

Good afternoon

Welcome to this wonderfully wacky world of Christmas animation

here is just one good link on this site

I did a search --- no media file -----

and came up with a lot of hits

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=20232&forum_id=25&highlight=no+media+file

spend some time reading on this site and then plan

or use both feet and jump in

welcome

Frank A.;)

I spent a lot of money on buying songs from Napster or equipment to took music of of records, VHS, and Cassettes.......of course you only need one piece of equipment to download records, Cassettes, and VHS without using the "from the earphone of a Walkman into the computer Mic thing" (Good for Cassettes) . I get better sound quality.

Even if the song file is included with the sequence you still need to buy the music for honesty purposes......and yes it does boil down to honesty.

i'm glad you have equipment, but I have purchased the music and it still will not let me use the sequence.