Light-O-Rama Forums

26 Widescreen Monitor and LOR II V2.6.2

sawyer1206

I recently bought a Samsung 26" Widescreen Monitor and I am having issues using the sequence editor. It is very hard to describe what is happening but I will try.

I can open LOR II and it will open using 100% of the screen, but once I open a saved sequence the sequence window will only open to about 75%. Buy that is not the problem, if I try to scroll up or down in the sequence everything goes Bazirk!!!

The monitor is a Samsung with a 50000:1 Contrast Ratio and 2ms refresh rate, has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for the quick reply. I thought it would be something along those lines but I didn't want to go there because I bought the monitor primairly for Photoshop and have the monitor set up for PS. Guess I will have to stick to sequencing on the laptop.

Don't give up yet.

It's easy to switch your screen resolution back and forth. Right click in any blank space on the desktop (not on top of an icon) and select Properties - Settings - Advanced - DPI Setting.

Strangely, I'm sitting at a machine with a 20" TFT monitor that I really like and I have my DPI setting at 120 which the above thread says doesn't work for LOR. But it does for me and this is where I do all my initial sequencing. Got me. I also use "large fonts." I wonder if that's relevant to this? Properties - Settings - Appearance - Font Size - click large fonts.

But as I said, switching resolutions is easy and doesn't even require a reboot. Try it!