Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Tray not responding

Jeff 1S.A.H.D.

Well it is the end of the show but been fighting it the whole time
I would start the "LOR control panel" then enable the show, the CPU would shoot up to 100% and under the "Windows task manager" it would have LOR monitor running LOR tray not responding. the only way I found around it was the "end task" the LOR monitor then try to re Enable the show sometimes it works sometime have to retry again. I have uninstall LOR and reinstall it a couple of times,
it started since LOR 2.6 install
also nothing else is running in the background and work fine for Halloween,

thanks

Jeff

Hmmm... what operating system are you using? And what version of Windows Media Player? And you say LOR 2.6 - is that 2.6.0 or 2.6.2?

My first suggestion would be to uninstall/reinstall LOR, but I see you've already done that. So, my next suggestion would be to make sure your computer is completely up to date, using Windows Update.

Please note that Windows Update doesn't necessarily show you all the updates that you don't have yet - it only shows you those that you don't have and which you can currently install. So if you don't have some particular update, but it depends upon another update which you also don't have, it won't show you that particular update until you have installed the one that it depends on.

So, what I personally always do is run Windows Update and tell it to install everything it lists, but then as soon as it's done (and I have rebooted, if it said to), I just run Windows Update again, and tell it to install everything it now lists. I keep doing that over and over, until it finally lists no available updates.

If this doesn't help, you might want to upgrade to the latest (or reinstall the latest) Windows Media Player.

To be clear, I don't know if either of these things will help. If they do not, please send me copies of your schedule, show, and sequence files.

Hmmm... what operating system are you using? XP

And what version of Windows Media Player? 11.0.5721.5268

well did the windows update all up to date

did install a new video card driver and now knock on wood, it is working fine again that is the only thing that i've change

Jeff