Light-O-Rama Forums

Excellent Service!

Guest guest

Thankyou so much Light-O-Rama! I placed an order Saturday afternoon and it was shipped this noon! That's what I call great customer service...

I wasn't expecting it that fast...ya know, all the save10 orders adn the sale...but this is Excellent. I tracked the order and it is in transit and is supposed to arrive on Thursday already!!

Thanks Dan and Mary and the rest of the LOR Crew!

Sounds like good news! I need to get me a nice order in before christmas here! I want 80 channels total and I'm not moving to quickly.. I need to step it up and get busy ordering!

Agreed. I purchased my first controller Friday, and after joking yesterday that I hadn't gotten it yet after 3 days, I viewed my email and was very pleasently surprised it was being shipped.

This is the awesome customer service I have read about many a times. Now the bigger problem...I gotta stop talking about Christmas stuff here in August (or is that really a problem????) :cool:

roadnut wrote:

Now the bigger problem...I gotta stop talking about Christmas stuff here in August (or is that really a problem????) :cool:

YES!!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!

My family hates it when I start talking about Christmas and Light-O-Rama. I just say light-o-rama isn't for Christmas, it is just a way of computerized lighting, and is used for like Easter, and Halloween, and Valentine's Day, adn 4th of July, and they just ignore me and leave!

So my mom said that if I start talking about Christmas in front of my brothers/sisters, i have to pay them 50 cents. I haven't lost any money other than for buying LOR. So, I have talked about it lots of times, but I'm not going to pay up! I have better things to spend it on!

Roadnut

You have been infected by the HOLIDAYGEEK BUG!! :laughing: An uncureable virus that in time will just get worse.:tree: Eventually you will listen to christmas music all year long:smilingelf:,spending countless hours on your pc planning sequences for your display :rudolph: as well as building new and cool decorations in preparation for 30 days in December. :santa:

the only way to cure it is to feed the fix.:waycool:

lkcubsrule wrote:

Thankyou so much Light-O-Rama! I placed an order Saturday afternoon and it was shipped this noon! That's what I call great customer service...

I wasn't expecting it that fast...ya know, all the save10 orders adn the sale...but this is Excellent. I tracked the order and it is in transit and is supposed to arrive on Thursday already!!

Thanks Dan and Mary and the rest of the LOR Crew!

That's great! I hope they get the DIY kits in soon. I ordered two on 8-7 and a 3rd on 8-12. I haven't recieved shipment notification yet but I do hope they make it here by laborday weekend when I'll have some time to do some soldering work :]