Light-O-Rama Forums

Is it safe to say yet??

shfr26

Hope I don't jinx myself, I have 32 channels with about 6,453 lights. Since tear down is just a few days away I think I'm safe. Had to replace 2, YES TWO, lights this year. 2 c-7's, everything else it still working. I feel blessed.;)

friskybri wrote:

I take it you dont run mini lights. Had to replace about 200 of those. lol.

My display is about 90% mini's. Nets,35 ,100, 200, and some I don't know. Just lucky I guess. Nexy year will probably have to replace 5,000 or so since I spoke.

BTW: from Bradley Il, moved to Springfield then to Fl. Ever heard of Bradley?

200 ? Sounds like a lot of effort. I didn't know this was such a problem for people. Dumb luck for me I guess. This season I only had one set of 50 go out and replace a bulb while still in the display. I figure about 95 sets of mini's with about half on their second season. All of them are from internet suppliers, none from Wal-mart. Would that be the reason?

200 does sound like alot, knock on wood, in 2 years, running wally world mini's, I haven't had 1 light go dim. But I'm in Florida, no snow, maybe that makes a difference?

ohh noo I meant 200 light bulbs over all not strings. I was out there almost every night checking bulbs. If one was out I replaced it. One string of 50 was because dI opened the front door and slammed the door on the string. broke so many lol. Locked that door for the season.