Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas on Manor Video...Finally

Ponddude

I have gotten a ton of emails from people asking to see my show and Frosty in action. A new camera, a new editing software and an extremely busy schedule has keep me behind in my video editing. I finally got my opening sequence done. This starts the show and allows Frosty to introduce himself. More videos to come...

Greg,

That is awesome. I have been trying to get the family together to try and get down for a visit, when is your last night.

greg

Greg,

The display is up until January 2nd. If you come by give me a heads up and I will try and be home to show you around.

• 7 months later...

I'm planning on adding Firefli arches to my LOR display this year. There is SO much information in the forums that I'm having a hard time making sense of it all. Since you've already done it (quite well I may add), do you have any suggestions for things I need to watch out for?

I believe I need to get one of the D-Light USB connectors to set the unit number of the FF and keep the firmware upgraded. My plan is to add the FF at the end of some daisy-chained LOR controllers. Some posts say this will work fine while other say I need to run a separate network for the FF.

I appreciate any advise you can offer.

• The topic was locked