Light-O-Rama Forums

Finally!

Guest guest

Finally I ordered my first controller...the CTB-08!!! It is half birthday present and half of my savings....I've been waiting for this day! Any tips or suggestions on mounting and attaching power cords?

I still don't get where the grounds all go.... to the power source and from the lights...

I got the enclosure at Home Depot they call it an AC Disconnect.. you just pull out all the insides and modify it to fit the CTB-08's.. check out our website and then under projects followed by AC disconnect.. that should help! If you have more questions.. let me know.. Ill try to help the best i can!

Yeah it is a perfect enclosure.. mine fits in there nicely.. I think I need to tighten the cord clamp a little bit though because I looked at it last night and it was a little loose. But yeah it is inexpensive too.. under $20 I know maybe even under $10 I don't remember exactly its been so long since i bought it.

Yeah that looks similar to it.. but i'm not positive if the dimsions are the same as mine.. Ive tried to search the Home Depot Site but I dont think they list it.. I'll try to stop by there here sometime and see if they have them.. if they do maybe I should pick some up?

It shipped and it's here!!!!!!!!:waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool::waycool:

except for the fact that i can't play with it until my birthday on the 1st of september:(

THANKYOU DAN AND THE LOR CREW!!!!

I'm amazed at how small it is...I thought it would be like 4 times the size! It's only like 4" square!

But anyway, thanks again.

Luke