Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Prayers needed

sasmuse

Hello,
I am writing to request prayers for one of our neighbors. He passed away from a massive heart attack (they think) on Christmas eve around 8pm EST. He was 48. His wife and three kids are in shock as are everyone else. He had no known health issues and wasn't sick.

We are a close-knit neighborhood and are rallying around the family. Please pray for his wife and kids as they navigate through this difficult time, and please pray for the rest of us that we would know how to give the appropriate comfort.

Thanks, and give your loved ones an extra hug tonight,
Sally and Roger Simpson

Wow, I to lost my Dad on the 23rd of Dec, I was 9 years old at the time!
I know how they are feeling, and my heart truly goes out to that family. I wish there was something I could do for them!
I will be praying for them that is for sure!

Roman

I hate to hear this. I have heard about too many losses this Christmas season. My dad called me yesterday (Christmas Day) and told me that my Great Uncle had passed away yesterday morning. His second Heart attack in one or two weeks. After the first one he had two stints and a balloon inserted. The second heart attack was brought on by vomiting. He called for my aunt to bring him one of his nitro pills. When she came in there he went limp and passed away. I met him several times in my life and he was a very nice man who took my father, brother, and I fishing. He and my father were very close growing up so needless to say my father is very upset by this. So you have my Prayers along with several others that I have heard about this season. May god bless all of the families that are mourning the loss of loved ones.

• The topic was locked