Light-O-Rama Forums

S2 Synch Challenge

johnmeckley

Very odd... updated to S2 this year. Have run all my .mp3 files through Audacity as others have suggested (did that last year). When I run the songs in the sequence editor and visualizer, everything is perfectly in synch. When I drop them onto the SD card and run the show, SOME songs are slightly out of synch (maybe .5 seconds max) for the first 30 seconds or so... then the synch catches up and they end up just fine. OTHER songs are perfect all the way through.

I've tried setting the show WITH and WITHOUT lock-step but no change in the consequences.

While casual visitors don't seem to notice at all, my OCD is KILLING me at this point.

Any ideas out there? Which posting have I missed that has all the explanation already??

You are using a MP3 director? You need to upgrade to the 3.3 firmware included with LOR 2.60 and newer. Take a look at the 2.60 change log.

Thanks! I was having other issues and Dan sent me the firmware update... I was using an off-brand SD card and shifted to a SanDisk 2gb card and it worked... "loafed" on the firmware file he sent. Clearly dummy-me needs to do that too!

LOL

'Sallgood and thank you very much. Once the show is done tonight, I'll pull the director and do the upgrade.

:?