Light-O-Rama Forums

Small prayer needed...

JeffF

The mother in-law had a heart attack about an hour ago and the wifey just went to the hospital to sit with her Dad and wait. Not really sure how bad it is yet because knowing her Dad, he wouldn't want his daughter loosing it on the way down there.:{

If you could include her in a small prayer I know she could use it right now. Her name is JoAnn and she is an absolutely WONDERFUL person... nothing like what a typical "mother in-law" is thought to be.

Thanks,
Jeff

Thank for for the prayers.

She's going to have a triple by-pass in a few hours here. The wifey says she's in good spirits all things considered... which is completely her style... she's probably telling everyone she's fine... they can go home. :)

-Jeff

Jeff, our thoughts and prayers are with your wife, her mom and dad and the entire family. May your mother-in-law come through it all with flying colors! From her attitude, I'd say that's a certainty :)

-Gary-

Thanks again everyone.

They delayed the surgery until this morning due to her needing to have AT LEAST 6 bypasses(they wanted her rested before they went in I guess). :{ She is under the knife now and will be for a few more hours so a little quick prayer would be appreciated.

And btw, like I thought... she was telling everyone to go home... she's fine... My wife's parents are unbelievably cool like this. ;)

Thanks again!

One more thing... my Father in-law and wife's two brothers came to the house last night to watch the lights. As soon as they got out of the car to watch you could tell the weight was lifted off their shoulders if only for a few minutes.

I love Christmas lights even more now...

Just received word that they "only" had to do a quadruple bypass and not the six they thought yesterday. According to the doctor everything went perfectly.

THANK YOU ALL for the prayers! I'm not what would be considered a religious man by many but I do indeed have my beliefs and I TRULY believe in the power of prayer.

We thank you again!

Merry Christmas,
Jeff and Michele

Thanks again everyone... it really means alot!

The wifey didn't know I started this thread and when I told her people were Praying for her Mother she looked at me with a puzzled look?

She got a tear in her eye when I showed her...

Merry Christmas!