Light-O-Rama Forums

Sneak Peak

Guest guest

Want to see a sneak peak of my 2006 Plans? Go to the website at www.computerizedchristmas.net.tc and click on 2006 sneak peak to view few videos animations of the display plans..

Has anyone Had problems downloading the one video that I was only able to get up? Sorry that it is downloadable and so big.. I couldn't get it so that all you had to do is click on it because my program wouldn't cooperate.. let me know what you think if you would too please..thanks!

Works for me. Yes, its a big one.

BTW, it's going to look pretty cool.:( I like the fading. I'm trying Red, Green, Blue and White this year. I hope it looks half as good as your.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you like your ATI video card? :laughing: I have the same toolbar, lol.

Anyway, the video looks fine. But I thought I'd offer some video advice, as I put up many similar videos on my site. Do you have XP? If you do, you can load the video into "Windows Movie Maker" in "programs" on the start menu. Using this program, you can easily reduce the file size by half without losing too much quality. You can check out some of the file sizes for the downloads on my website. For example, I took a 60mb raw video and converted it to 14meg, 5mb, and 1mb for easy downloading. It's at http://lorsequences.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=35&func=fileinfo&id=28. If you download any of the videos, you'll see the quality is good for the video size. Just a suggestion. I thought you might be more responses with a smaller file size.

Yes thanks for the suggestions! I will try to fix it once i get my new AMD 64 system up.. I'm waiting on a PSU. I have a program that I use that can do what your talking about.. I've tried to get it to convert to the smaller web files but for some reason the AVI file likes to error out and sometimes I cannot even get any Video at all .. Just the music.. I will try your suggestion with the windows loaded software and see what I can come up with.. I'll keep you posted.. and thanks again!