Light-O-Rama Forums

Clearwater Lights 2009 Videos

George Simmons

necro as in necromancy or bring it back from the dead :)

Like I did with that old forum thread.

I was searching for "Christmas faces" or something and ran across your post.

Thanks for responding. I really, really like the face singing concept. I have seen it done for Halloween a lot since I've been looking through these forums the last few weeks, but didn't think about a face for Christmas! Wow!

I bought my first lightorama 16 channels 4 weeks ago, did a little Halloween display and I'm hooked. I ran out of time though. I really wanted to do at least one singing face for Halloween. I'm burning some midnight oil while everyone is asleep cruising the forums here for ideas contemplating buying more channels and lights, etc. to do a Christmas display. Sigh. I'm hooked. hehe. I don't know if have enough time though.

Anyway, great display! Awesome! I can appreciate the work that went in to that.

Amazingmg wrote:

I bought my first lightorama 16 channels 4 weeks ago, did a little Halloween display and I'm hooked. I ran out of time though. I really wanted to do at least one singing face for Halloween. I'm burning some midnight oil while everyone is asleep cruising the forums here for ideas contemplating buying more channels and lights, etc. to do a Christmas display. Sigh. I'm hooked. hehe. I don't know if have enough time though.

Anyway, great display! Awesome! I can appreciate the work that went in to that.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

If you watch these videos of the face on the house it may cost you dearly!!!

You may get hooked and become an addict.It happened to me.Spent well over 6k and still do not have a face done.13 controllers my first year though.I cleaned Menards out 3 times of extension cords on their last sale.Georges display is absolutely amazing.Cant wait to see what he has new for this year.

• The topic was locked