Light-O-Rama Forums

MP3 Controller sound problem

Guest guest

Hey guys, I need a little help - I downloaded a musical sequence to my MP31602 Controller and tied in 32 channels of lights to test. But when I start my sequence, the lights run the program but I can not get any sound out of the 1/8" stereo jack? I hooked up an Altec powered apeaker system to it, to test but no sound?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I tested the altec speaker system on my laptop and it worked great.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks, Bill

Bill,

You said that you downloaded it to the LOR1602MP3.... Does that mean that you used the new hardware utlities MP3 tab and created a show, copied those files to a memory card and put the memory card in the MP3 player.

If you created a show with a single musical sequence, you should have had 2 files in your MP3SHOW folder ( FILE01.SEQ and FILE01.MP3 )... It soulds like the FILE01.MP3 file was not copied to the memory card.

Dan, who can I contact to ask questions regarding the MP3 1602? I have questions and need help with a few things - what would be the best way for help?

Thanks, Bill Sawallisch Jr.

Bill Jr. wrote:

Dan, who can I contact to ask questions regarding the MP3 1602? I have questions and need help with a few things - what would be the best way for help?

Thanks, Bill Sawallisch Jr.

Hi Bill,

You can email info@lightorama.com.... Make sure you have read the little section in the MP3 user guide that says how to setup the SD card for the MP3 player.