Light-O-Rama Forums

What to do with slow part of sequence

JediKnight2

My show is like 30 minutes...then starts over...my first song is Holiday Magic...there is a VERY SLOW kinda boring part at the end...like two and a half minutes....I see that some cars drive off at this part...cause it is really boring...I then see some slam on brakes if the next song starts if they hit it at the right spot....my question is...should I leave it...if traffic ever started getting heavy...its is a break where people would leave....and let traffic move...or should I take it out and maybe put it back if there is a traffic issue...

While it might serve well if the traffic becomes unbearable, I'd vote for dumping it if you yourself call it boring.

why not edit down the song? I do that a lot with my songs... edit them down so they are shorter..

you can use audacity and edit the song so it fades out as the boring part starts..... and just play the first part..

I personally run songs that I like.. if people want to stop and watch and listen then great.. I find having a mix of slow and fast is nice.. i agree more cars drive off in a slow song than a fast...

im personally not looking to pack the cars in on the street...
-Christopher