Light-O-Rama Forums

2009 Langford Lights

NWSanta

Still waiting for Snow as everything looks way better with SNOW on it but, here is a picture of our display this year and below is a link to one of our songs. I'll get some more video up as my Limit resets on Vimeo. Just can't pull the trigger on the PLUS account at Vimeo yet....

793.jpg

Video

Mr Grinch - Whirling Dervishes

-Evan

Gee, that's a lot of lights. That's a huge display. I hope you got started in July to assemble it ;-)

Wondering where you keep all that stuff. It certainly wouldn't fit in my shed!

Looks fantastic! Nice work.

Richard Hamilton wrote:

Wondering where you keep all that stuff.  It certainly wouldn't fit in my shed!

We always get asked the same thing. Looks like Evan has a lot of collapsable items (arches, pop-up trees, etc) as well as a lot of shrubs/trees/house walls/etc. of lights, which is similar to what we have (as well as wireframe-type displays that also store flat). It's amazing how much display you can have that collapses down pretty small... Although our garage attic is really full!

Evan, so glad your up and running. Nothing heals the heart more than bring joy to others. Congrats on your recovery and you lights look AWESOME.

Chuck

Richard Hamilton wrote:

Gee, that's a lot of lights. That's a huge display. I hope you got started in July to assemble it ;-)

Wondering where you keep all that stuff. It certainly wouldn't fit in my shed!

Hi Richard,

Funny you should ask that, that's 2 of the biggest questions we get asked every year. Actually half of our home is a 4 foot crawl space that spans the entire length of the house and as of yet, all of our Halloween and Christmas Stuff fits in that spot. I also have an attic above part of my Garage that I put stuff in as well. My Wife always jokes that someday I'll have to build a shed to store all that stuff in. I doubt, it will get to that...(maybe)

-Evan

NWSanta wrote:

My Wife always jokes that someday I'll have to build a shed to store all that stuff in. I doubt, it will get to that...(maybe)

-Evan
I'm on my 2nd shed; 1st is 1/4 xmas, 3/4 stuff....new one is 14 x 20, 75% xmas

• The topic was locked