Light-O-Rama Forums

Twinkle in a all on sequence

Wayne K

I have an all on sequence for my static display when I am not running my shows. In my all on sequence I have 30 channels set to twinkle on my mega tree. I really like the tree by itself twinkling in the static display. One thing I have noticed is that the all of the tree channels in twinkle mode seem to have a pause in them for a split second at what I would call the end of the sequence. All of my other channels do not do this. In the sequence I have them all ending at the same time and have them doing a continous loop. Is this normall in twinkle mode to get this? If it is not any one have any idea's

Thanks

Wayne

Does this pause occur at the same place? I have not noticed a pause but that does not mean it does not exist.

I think twinkle (and shimmer) are hardware based effects. The only way I can think of to correct would be to manually sequence your twinkle using on and off.

Nice fire truck picture by the way, It kinda looks a little like our Pierce pump from the front. Any way back to your question Yes I think it does it in the same spot. I just run it in the sequence editor and it looks like it is right at the end when it does it's loop. I also just watched it in the animation window and cannot see it there.

Wayne

I am a Pierce fanboy to be sure.

In rethinking your problem, it makes sense. The pause is caused by the loop back during the animation sequence (I must have misread or misunderstood your original post, it was my error).

Can't think of anything to help.

umless u use several loops that overlap, and or maybe mix the channels between shimmer and twinlke..
I like to use shimmer and twinlke at the same time when doing multiple channels.
I dont know if this will help your situation.
Richard