Light-O-Rama Forums

Is there a feature in software.

friskybri

Last night I had my first GFI trip. Luckily I looked out the window to see if everything was working. To my horror, controller 7 which runs 2 arches was out. With 4 cars out front I quickly ran out to find the issue. Now I am going to elevate the cords to hopefully keep this from happening. I would like to see or hope there is something that could alert you to a controller being out. Like popping up a red alert signal on your monitor screen. That would be cool. Is there anyway that the software would know if a controller was out?

Guest wbottomley

friskybri wrote:

Last night I had my first GFI trip. Luckily I looked out the window to see if everything was working. To my horror, controller 7 which runs 2 arches was out. With 4 cars out front I quickly ran out to find the issue. Now I am going to elevate the cords to hopefully keep this from happening. I would like to see or hope there is something that could alert you to a controller being out. Like popping up a red alert signal on your monitor screen. That would be cool. Is there anyway that the software would know if a controller was out?

You can send them to wishlist@lightorama.com