Light-O-Rama Forums

LED Icicle lights question

csimmon5

Walking around the block tonight and saw some molded icicle lights and was hoping someone could help me find where to buy some or what they are called. They were molded to look like real icicles, but they were LEDs and they were animated to look like those falling snow tubes. Any ideas?? I can't seem to find them online. Thanx

Sounds like you went over to my good friend Miles' house.

csimmon5 wrote:

Walking around the block tonight and saw some molded icicle lights and was hoping someone could help me find where to buy some or what they are called. They were molded to look like real icicles, but they were LEDs and they were animated to look like those falling snow tubes. Any ideas?? I can't seem to find them online. Thanx

stanward wrote:

Sounds like you went over to my good friend Miles' house.

csimmon5 wrote:

Maybe...what street does he live on??

I saw your name/address in the Advertiser on Sunday in regards to homes to visit for Christmas! Way to go!

csimmon5 wrote:

Thanks...those are it. I knew someone on here would have the answer

stanward wrote:

I saw your name/address in the Advertiser on Sunday in regards to homes to visit for Christmas! Way to go!

csimmon5 wrote:
Thanks...those are it. I knew someone on here would have the answer

Thanx....I just got it in there. The deadline was last Monday and I got my info. to them on Thurs. Kinda nervous though....means that traffic will pick up more. How is your display coming along?