Light-O-Rama Forums

Sound won't play at the beginning of a new show

brownjm74

Here's my problem,

Everything was working great until two nights ago. Now I have to manually start my shows each night ( I do this by disabling the shows and then enable) and once one show is done then next will start however I have no sound.

I haven't changed a thing

Thanks for the input

Update with more background

last night I go so fed-up with LOR that I just shut the show down. I then started thinking of what I can do, other than unistall everything and start over, I just made one long show from 5:30 to 10:30. Where as before I had a Show A & B that started at the top and bottom of the hour.

Also I am running Zara radio and have it programmed to shut off at 5:25 (for the light show) and start back up at 10:35.

I thought maybe it was the Zara radio so I shut it down and I still am having problems with the sound.

If I manually start a show in LOR it will play with sound but if that show finishes and when the next one starts the show will run fine however there's no sound. This is why I got so frustrated, tired of shutting down the show and starting it back up again.

bob wrote:

Do the lights work as you would expect?

Does the sound not get played in your regular speakers, in your radio broadcast, or both?

Yes the lights work, but no sound via radio broadcast or computer speakers

Hmmm... perhaps try upgrading to the latest version of Windows Media Player? Or reinstalling if you already have the latest.

And I don't know what you're using to broadcast radio, but maybe try upgrading that too.

I'm not exactly sure what I did but everything seems to be working now. (knock on wood). We will see if it all works again tonight.