Light-O-Rama Forums

help for a second year newbie

Rush_Family_Lights

I have several songs I coded last year. I try to open them this year and they seem to not respond. Does anyone have experience with this? I'm sure it is probabably a simple solution. I'm stuck with only one sequence this year until I can recover some of previous years work.

All help is much appreciated,

Thank you

Would you give more detail on "they seem not to respond", is it in the sequence editor that you are having the issue? Is the one sequence that is working a new one, or is it from you last years batch?

The specific error message I get when trying to open a file from last year is... "Error opening file". The error box does not stay up for long before going away without the file loading. Attached is a one of my sequences from last year i was hoping to bring in and modify for the 32 channels I have this year.

Thank you,

Richard

Attached files Do You hear what I hear 2008.lms

Alan C wrote:

I have v2.6.2 of the software. I can open the sequence ok. The only error I get is because I do not have the audio track that goes with it.

Regards,

Alan.

Same here, the file has a -8 version, what version LOR 2 are you using to open this file?