Light-O-Rama Forums

Finally, Lights on

shfr26

Last night,after MANY set backs, my lights went on. Only a few minor glitches in the schedule. A couple of my neighbors came out and leaned on my truck and said nothing. I was very worried. Then I saw some holding hands during the slow music, teens dancing to the fast stuff. Little kids just staring. Nobody really said anything, they just waved and smiled as they left. MY grand daughter sat in the bed of my pick-up with her arms around my neck bouncing around to the music. NOW I know why I sat at this dang computer for so many days doing this stuff. Having nobody say anything but show emotions in the way they acted was good enough for me. Hope everybody else gets the same thrill I did last night.

MERRY CHRISTMAS:D:D

Thanks Jeff, After I went in I starting wathing "Deck the Halls" with Danny Devito and for some reason I thought "that could be Jeff" and the other person who's sig is something about "see it from space", sorry don't remimber who that is.

I got the Trill A couple of years ago when I over heard two ladys in the grocery store talking about my lights, "did you see that house on Eldorado" exclaimed one. Thats the only confirmation I have ever heard, except from my immediate neighbors.

That's alright.