Light-O-Rama Forums

come on!!!!!!

Dan Lott

So i was just outside moving stuff around and redoing my tune to sign and a guy walking his dog in all dark clothes comes up and like starts to yell at me and say he walks down this part of the sub division all the time at night and last night he was walking and people are staring at the lights and not looking out for walkers. I mean come on its dark and snowing and there is hardly anyone ever walking down the road here. And your wearing all dark clothes. he said the lights are great but people just are not paying attention to what they should be doing. Are you kidding what am i supposed to do. walk your dog when its light out and there is a paralell steat 200 feet over walk down that one. Im just mad and trying to vent cause for some reason that really bugs me. Im trying to do somthing nice and bring joy to people and this guy comes to complain. I have voiceovers that say watch out and drive slow and any other warning i could think of. I have seen a few idiots that drive by at a higher rate of speed in our 25mph road but it was probally that guy who needed to get home and walk his dog in the dark with black clothes on. Just needed to vent and what you guys think...

I would probably politely, but sarcastically, ask him how he expects me to change other's driving habits.

There are Scrooges every where...

More than likely he is jealous and envious

Just focus on the hundreds of people you are bringing smiles to... :cool:

I agree with the idea of politely and sarcastically suggesting he should walk elsewhere. Unfortunately, I'd probably not be too polite...

Brad wrote:

Buy him a reflective jacket for Christmas.

I the spirit of what we all do ... you should buy him one of those little blinking lights that are made for your bike and attached it to his .....

Can't please them all

i'd get some reflective tape and let him wrap himself!!! i had one scrooge last year, didnt know him, and havent seen him since the 1 time last year. and i wont be so nice to him this year, everyone gets one "NICE" from me before i say whats on my mind.

Jeff Millard wrote:

PS Don't really, I don't think it would go over very well...

Jeff, we have to stop agreeing like this ...

I don't think it would go well either ... but even I'd be tempted to send him one.

I like all the good ideas. I just could not believe someone could not like Christmas lights. The funny part about it about 5 mins after i wrote the post i got this in my e-mail. It made me want to do something like this for that guy. E-mail was labeled holiday bad attitude.

download?mid=1%5f19252%5fADoJDUwAAUX7SxjCIQpJ73nbn4s&pid=1.2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1