Light-O-Rama Forums

Free Sequence for the Washington DC Area

BryanLeggo

I'd like to create a sequence for someone who has a LOR set of lights in the DC area. I don't have any lights set up but would like to make a sequence for you so that I can eventually see it live. I've done about 12-15 songs but if there's one you'd like done let me know. I can travel anywhere more or less near the Beltway, maybe as far as Baltimore. PM Me.

Also I might have some lights for sale if it's the area and deliverable for me.

That would be a big help. I have be unable to start my lights this year due to a family member fighting cancer. She lost the fight Monday, hopefully I can get back to my lights Sunday.

Donald Puryear wrote:

That would be a big help. I have be unable to start my lights this year due to a family member fighting cancer. She lost the fight  Monday, hopefully I can get back to my lights Sunday.

I'm really sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers coming your way...

My wife's father passed away the Thursday before Thanksgiving, right in the heat of the setup-battle. I almost didn't make my Dec 1 light-up day but I still did. It's particularly hard to lose a loved one right before the holidays...

Donald Puryear wrote:

That would be a big help. I have be unable to start my lights this year due to a family member fighting cancer. She lost the fight Monday, hopefully I can get back to my lights Sunday.

Sorry to hear the news!

How many channels do you have? I would be happy to send you some files, if it would help you out!

Don, sorry to hear about your loss. I am just down the street, so to speak, and would be willing to provide sequences/music. I'd offer to help with your lights but have been really busy at work and free time seams to evade me.

I would also like to see your display. Can you pm your address?