Light-O-Rama Forums

Show won't play musical sequence with video

CRU1966

I wanted to add video to my show this year. The musical sequences (avi files with video) play just fine in the light-o-rama sequencer software but when I try to create a show and run it, it only plays the first song/video (and it won't play full screen) and then I get error messages:

10:10:33 PM: ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Error playing media file) Musical: D:Light-O-RamaSequences2009_showCartman_O_Holy_Night.lms
10:10:33 PM: ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Error playing media file) Musical: D:Light-O-RamaSequences2009_showHippopotamus_Final.lms
10:10:33 PM: ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Error playing media file) Musical: D:Light-O-RamaSequences2009_showSnowMeizer_Final.lms
10:10:33 PM: ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Error playing media file) Musical: D:Light-O-RamaSequences2009_showSanta Baby.lms
10:10:33 PM: ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Error playing media file) Musical: D:Light-O-RamaSequences2009_showWar_is_over_Final.lms

Non-video sequences seem to play just fine. I was running version 2.5.2 and even ungraded to 2.6 but no difference. I ran the verifier tool and got no errors. Help...

Craig :)

Just to confirm-- you can play the files in the sequence editor on the machine you're running the show from?

If that's true, I'm not sure...

Yes, the sequences/video play fine in the sequence editor but the show won't run past the first sequence/video and it won't play in full screen mode even though I set it up that way in the sequence editor. I use the same laptop for sequencing and playing the show. Running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit version if that helps.

Craig

Update - the show will play if I turn off the video in sequence editor (edit, preferences, video preferences and uncheck Display Videos and Use Full Screen Mode).

Now the show appears to working after I re-checked those video preference settings - not sure why but I just hope it works tomorrow night.

Craig