Light-O-Rama Forums

2009 Videos

csimmon5

This is my first Christmas using LOR. Started the show Saturday night and was amazed at the number of people and cars that stopped or slowed down. Lots of compliments. Here are the videos. Sorry for the quality....I really do need a better video camera.

THX-Ready2Rumble Intro

Reflections

Bells will be Ringing

TSO Carol of the Bells http://www.vimeo.com/7915379

Youtube muted the audio on my TSO, so I had to put it on vimeo. I also did Stevie Wonder's "What Christmas means to me" , but took it out of the show because it didn't turn out as good as the rest of the songs. Hope you enjoy. Feedback is much appreciated.

I went to vimeo and paid the 60 dollars to get the plus. I have uploaded every song and none got the audio shut off. I am pleased with the service from Vimeo. I love the fact that I can up load all the HD stuff I want. Also I have uploaded video from kids birthdays other family functions I password protect them and make them invisible to everyone. I send e-mails to family with the password and id so they can see the videos over the Internet.

friskybri wrote:

I went to vimeo and paid the 60 dollars to get the plus. I have uploaded every song and none got the audio shut off. I am pleased with the service from Vimeo. I love the fact that I can up load all the HD stuff I want. Also I have uploaded video from kids birthdays other family functions I password protect them and make them invisible to everyone. I send e-mails to family with the password and id so they can see the videos over the Internet.

I did the Vimeo Plus thing this year too. Couldn't be happier with them so far.

JediKnight2 wrote:

Just a trick on Youtube...if you load it up as an EDUCATIONAL video....you are less likely to get it pulled down....that is my experience with uploading model airplane videos.

Thanks....might try that

• The topic was locked