Light-O-Rama Forums

last christmas george michael

toolmaker1

Hi all and Happy Holidays.

Would anyone have a sequence to Last christmas by George Michael? My wife wanted me to add this and I just got done doing Merry Christmas Baby by Bruce Springsteen for her and I just don't have time, So if anyone would be so kind as to share I would repay the favor with the many I have done. Thanks so much for reading. My e-mail is dan@bbptool.com feel free to e-mail me. Thanks Dan

Bea, It was attached, and I downloaded it. Thanks for responding it will help. Good luck to you, This is my second year and I think I added to much, the sequencing got so much harder with as many things as I added this year. I think I am done now. LOL I said that last year too. Thansk again and may you have a wonderful holiday.

• 1 year later...

cjackson wrote:

do you have the mp3 file? i would like to know if you could send it to me.

She was nice enough to post the sequence. Why would you say thanks by asking her to do something illegal when you can download the song legally from Amazon for 89 cents?

Heh, my wife laughs at me because for some reason I actually like this version of the song. :shock: Thanks for posting the sequence!

-Jeff