Light-O-Rama Forums

Can I make the whole show an interactive one?

Victory402

Greetings,

I live in the country and only have a few neighbors. I really think it's a waste of electric to flash my lights all night long for 2 cars.
My solution was to install a push button(wired to an input trigger) at the street to start the show and run all nine sequences one time and then the show stop.
I'm having problems with this setup though. I put all my sequences under the start up tab and it works perfect, except for the fact that after the show(all 9 songs play fine) I need to run to the computer and click "disable, then enable, to reload the show for the next car. I checked my show schedualer to be sure it didn't time out.

Is there a way around this?

Can the whole show(all 9 sequences) be set up as interacive, run through one time, then stop, then automatically be ready for the next car to come by ?

I tried the jukebox option under the interactive tab and the show triggered fine, but only the first song in the show played (my voiceover intro) then the show stopped. I tried the soundboard option too with no results.

Please understand, We do not believe in watse. I'm not a tree hugger, but I'm not a fool either. We live in times when most people could care less about our resources. We have taught all our children to take care of our planet and this massive light show has made me a hypocrite. Dad is eating crow here..lol.

Can anyone help? Just tell me if it can't be done and i will look for other options. Been chasing this rabbit for 2 days now and getting discouraged.

Thanks and Merry Christmas...

Vic

Im just reading the manual. here it is i knew i saw it. in lor v2.6.0 it sounds to me in the show options you now have the option to "show starts on triggered startup which could be your big red button. so just upgrade to 2.6.0 and your good

Oh wow, I haven't upgraded recently and didn't know this. I have a fear of upgrading this time of year...Can anyone else verify this?

And a big thank you...

This would make it a very easy task.

Ok...problem solved. Put all 9 songs on one audio track (audacity). Created 25 min long sequence, copy and pasted all my sequences into it. Loaded this one song under the interactive tab (show editor) using the jukebox feature.

Push button and whole 25 min show runs to end and stops. If and when the next car comes along, the show is ready to roll with the push of a button.

Thanks all,

Vic

Why not get a motion sensor outdoor light, and use that to trigger a relay which in turn would be the same as hitting a big red button. Completely automatic that way.