Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence error message...encrypted sequence?

Christmas_time_karl_UK

Not really, except for copying the sequence to each, and then trying to copy data from it and paste into another sequence. If you're able to do so, then that's the machine it was created on.

Once you find the correct machine, you can make some "non-change change" to it (for example, take a cell that is off, and turn it on, then just turn it right back to off again), and save the file. The file should then be saved as unencrypted, at which point you would then move it back to the other computer.

Tried it on all my pcs, it worked on one which was a demo version but has had proper license LOR installed on past but I upgraded to windows 7 and Vista and was worried about eating up licenses and seats, anyway did advice from above, lets me copy without a popup message but when I save it and transfer back to other pc....same problem..

Please help, I need my shows =(

The sequence will only save as unencrypted if you save it on the machine it was originally created on, and that machine is currently running a licensed version.

I suggest simply registering again on that machine. I wouldn't worry (too much) about using up license seats - upgrading the operating system isn't necessarily going to use one up, and even if it does, if you ever run out of license seats due to something like this, contact LOR Customer Support, and they will take care of the situation for you.

If all else fails, and you cannot get the sequences unencrypted, please send them, along with your license name and license key, to me (bob@lightorama.com). Please try the above suggestion first, though.