Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Editor

daddyalj

I have moved all of my LOR sequences to a new laptop which is running Vista. I have been able to open my sequences in the sequence editor. I can modify and save my sequences. I can see all of my controllers and use the hardware utility functions with no problem.

I tried to set up a show and make sure it worked and when I clicked on the musical sequences tab, clicked on the new tab and then clicked on the open tab, it opens a window which looks like windows explorer. That shows the Documents folder open and shows Subfolders of Light-O-Rama then subfolders of Audio and Sequences. On the right side of the window I get a message that says "No Items match your search".

I can open windows explorer and go to the same folder and all of the sequences are there.

What am I doing wrong here?

I hope I understand your steps.

When you click on the "open" tab LOR is looking for a show not a sequence. Use the "+" from the musical sequences tab and you will see a list of all your sequences in that directory.

Bruce

Bruce,

YOU are my HERO.

How silly of me not to remember that. Of course it worked when I did as I was supposed to.

Thanks for help and Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

Alan