Light-O-Rama Forums

Deleting Scheduled Show from Schedule

jimswinder

that I know of you have to delete them one at a time. the problem I have run into is if you make a show that is scheduled very short in scheduler it is hard to click on it because it is so small. I will be watching this thread for I have been wondering the same thing for the last 3 years, and if I remember there was a post I believe last year that stated you can only delete one at a time.

The show scheduler does not get much love from the LOR programmers.

I'd like to see a table with your shows as icons. Drag an icon onto the scheduler and drag to expand or contract to the time/days that you want. Once in place, you could drag to move or click to delete. You could select all to delete as well. I have already sent to wishlist.

A simple but useful upgrade for me would be to expand the width of the drag bar. It's so small, I have a hard time getting hold of it.

iresq wrote:

A simple but useful upgrade for me would be to expand the width of the drag bar. It's so small, I have a hard time getting hold of it.

Yeah..I complained about that in a different post!! LOL

http://lightorama.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=20246&forum_id=80&jump_to=187890#p187890

Edit: To the LOR Programmers...for all my complaining and frustrations these past few days, I still think it is a great product.