Light-O-Rama Forums

frustrated by software copy and past ability

rugerx

Looking for some help here.

I have a channel I want to copy completely and paste into the same track, is there no way to do this?

I also want to copy a long section of sequences that traverse multiple pages, scrolling takes forever, is there no way to select an entire row and copy that way ?

Very frustrated by this software.

Thanks for any help.

Under the edit tab is the word select, a sub menu shows up with column or row. To copy a row or column, just click in one box on the row or column, go to edit, select, row or column. Then copy it, go to the area you want to past to, click in the box, go to edit tab, select, row or column, paste. hope this makes sense. there may be easier ways to do it with a keyboard shortcut, but this is how i do it

At the begining of where you would like the selection to begin, hold down [sHIFT] and press [END]. This will select all from the current position to the end, then you can do a [CTRL]-[C] to copy the selection.

for copying a whole row I click in the first cell then hit shift and end, then ctrl C, this selects and copies the whole row.
You will be at the end of the sequence so I hit home which takes me back to the start, then click the first cell of the new row and ctrl V, which pastes what was just copied.