Light-O-Rama Forums

sequencing ?

Tyler Robertson

I had some sequences sent to me that were well over my 16 channel limit. I would like to see if there is an easy way to just convert that existing sequence from lets say over 100 channels down to my poor 16 channels. If anyone has a great idea it would be great. Or I wouldnt mind getting some premade shared 16 channel sequences? Thank you all for your help. This has been a stressful time setting up this new everything this year! I thank you all again for your quick responses and great help!

Guest wbottomley

Tyler Robertson wrote:

I had some sequences sent to me that were well over my 16 channel limit. I would like to see if there is an easy way to just convert that existing sequence from lets say over 100 channels down to my poor 16 channels. If anyone has a great idea it would be great. Or I wouldnt mind getting some premade shared 16 channel sequences? Thank you all for your help. This has been a stressful time setting up this new everything this year! I thank you all again for your quick responses and great help!

Here's the idea... don't worry about anything over 16 channels. That lone controller will not respond to commands not made for it.

Guest wbottomley

Tyler Robertson wrote:

Im sorry if I made you mad! I am just trying to figure this whole thing out. I got what your saying. I appreciate it all again.

Not mad at all. Just as happy as a Chinese worker in a Christmas light factory making US minimum wage.