Light-O-Rama Forums

Juggling Pumpkins

Vic Fortenbach

For Halloween 2009 I wanted to do something cool, something that I had not seen done for Halloween before. I knew I wanted pumpkins in the sequence and having scoped out the after Halloween sale at Wal-Mart last year, I was the proud owner of 26 faux pumpkins. I also purchased two pirate skeletons last year. I put the skeletons and the pumpkins together, mixed it with some “dueling banjo music and bingo, a very awesome Halloween display.

Enjoy

http://www.vimeo.com/7657815

The display has 26 LOR channels, I used black ABS pipe for the frame work to hold the pumpkins. The whole dispaly is set up in a planter in front of my home.

Nice idea on the skeleton juggling act. Now about the candelabras . . . How are you controlling them. This is on my list for next year but I was going along the lines of a flicker bulb and just on and off. Yours would be much better.

Thanks in advance,

Brian Page

FireMedic4Christ wrote:

Nice idea on the skeleton juggling act. Now about the candelabras . . . How are you controlling them. This is on my list for next year but I was going along the lines of a flicker bulb and just on and off. Yours would be much better.

Thanks in advance,

Brian Page

The candelbra was another idea I did for halloween 2009 (The candelbra is the second video on my Vimeo page, juggling pumpkins is the first).

Go to my "in process" webpage for the full details on how I made the candelbra.

http://www.desertchristmas.com

Right on. Love the way they chase each other. Very cute and very cool. Something you could do for more than just the one night of Halloween!!!

_Evan