Light-O-Rama Forums

Progress Reports

brownjm74

Well I can't believe it!! I got all my lights up and connected and they all work. I ran one of my sequences and everything worked great (knock on wood) Now i just have to finish my schedule and I will be ready for my first year of LOR. Thanks to all of you for your help.

Attached files 186807=10577-IMG_5851.JPG

Looks great! I have my countdown timer, 3 strands of C9's, a mega pole, and 2 controllers.

That's a whopping 75 lights (77 if you count the led indicators in the LOR boxes).

Looks great jeremy. I wish i was in your shoes i still have a ton of work to do. Got the power all set and ready to go so that is good. Just about 40,000 lights to go. Just wanted to say thanks for your help. Looks good can't wait to see a video of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Dan Lott wrote:

Looks great jeremy. I wish i was in your shoes i still have a ton of work to do. Got the power all set and ready to go so that is good. Just about 40,000 lights to go. Just wanted to say thanks for your help. Looks good can't wait to see a video of it.

Well I got some video done and posted this weekend. I hope to add more this week. Also added a few pics on the web page.