Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Editor Locking Up -- Help Please!!

Lisa Kennedy

I have successfully installed all seven of my LOR boxes, tested them with all their lights in the Hardware utility and not blown any fuses. My problem now is that when I start TSO Christmas Eve Sarajevo -- at the 34 second mark, when the music starts really getting active and my lights start getting more active, the scroll across the sequence editor stops and therefore stops controlling my lights as well.

The first part works fine, but then it just won't go any farther. In the 'Animation' window everything goes along fine, but in the actual sequencing, it locks up every time.

I am completely at a loss as to what to do to fix this problem and all my LOR software has been updated and is new -- this sequence was even created in the new software so it seems like it should all be working together, but it's not.

Any help from all of you would be appreciated as always!!!

Thank you,

Lisa

Guest wbottomley

Lisa... some things come to mind.

1) does it lock up on this sequence only or other ones too?

2) What version of LOR are you running?

3) What OS are you running (XP, Vista, Win 7)?

4) How much memory does your pc have?

Apparently the desktop computer that we were using was on its last leg and testing the lights tonight put it over the edge...

I decided to move everything over to my work laptop to see if I could get it working and everything is fine now. Guess there will be some laptop shopping in the coming days so we have something to run the display off of next week :shock:

Thanks for your help and suggestions -- guess computer crashing wasn't first on my mind of problems.

Thanks as always!!

Lisa