Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank you LOR

Ed Slonka Jr

Just wanted to comment on something.

I want to to say "Thanks!" to all the great folks at LOR and to everyone here in the forum. Without such a great product and support from LOR we could not do the things we all love to do.... make people smile as they watch our lights and maybe even for a little bit forget about all the day to day events that can be so tragic.

And to all the folks here at the forum. It does not matter we have never met but we all lend a hand one way or another by lending support of one kind or another. I can understand where Evana is at for I too was there in Sept. of 2007 and that is how I found LOR while recovering from bypass surgery.

So to everyone at LOR and here in the forum.... as Thanksgiving approaches let us all gives thanks for the things we have in our lives and......

[align=center]MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!![/align]

[align=center]Ed Slonka Jr.[/align]

Ed Slonka Jr wrote:

So to everyone at LOR and here in the forum.... as Thanksgiving approaches let us all gives thanks for the things we have in our lives and......

I'll second your sentiment. Even though the lights get frustrating from time to time(it's been one of those mornings)... this is the absolute best hobby because in the end it makes people happy.

As for LOR... what can you say about the company except that they are what all companies should strive to be... great product and great service. You just can't ask for more.

And I love these forums... they aren't full of posts like some other boards I semi-frequent... but the posts are mostly quality posts where people are usually looking for help, giving help, or sharing ideas. I love the fact that there are no babbling idiots here who post 25 times a day. And when a fellow LORer needs a hand or a prayer... nobody even bats an eye... they just do. Simply awe inspiring this place is.

Thanks for posting your little reminder... especially today because I needed it. cheers.gif

-Jeff

Jeffrey wrote:

I love the fact that there are no babbling idiots here

I guess you haven't talked to my wife!!!!!

But seriously I don't generally participate in forums. Until I landed here from the LOR website ( I was just looking for some info ) I've found the whole experience uplifting. Glad to help, when I can, maybe sparing someone else the frustration I had when I first started. This isn't like most of the forums I sometimes lurk. People there are just looking for a place to B****! But here people help people and seem to truly enjoy themselves in the process. Makes me feel like my problem is every ones problem. A great and unexpected experience to say the least!

THANKS TO ALL!!!!!

Darryl

Edit ( spelling)

Jeffrey wrote:

I love the fact that there are no babbling idiots here...

I wonder if you have any idea how many babbling idiots you so callously offended with that statement?

Jeff Millard wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
I love the fact that there are no babbling idiots here...

I wonder if you have any idea how many babbling idiots you so callously offended with that statement?

I'm so completely hanging my head right now...:)

Jeff

Hey Jeff, hold your head high, that way the noose will fit better. LOL:D

Oh geeze... hope I didn't offend anyone. :shock: I don't consider any of you as babblers to be honest. Yeah, there are off-topic posts sometimes but somehow they mostly seem to fit. :D

Man... 5 days to go before "Light Up" and I feel like I still have loads to do. Back out I go...

-Jeff

You didn't offend us. We were just having fun.

See the big thread in the Planet Christmas - Dasher's Diner forum to get the inside joke.

Welcome to the madness!!!

Jeffrey wrote:

Oh geeze... hope I didn't offend anyone. :shock:

Nah,I don't offend easily. I just like to have fun. Carry on :D