Light-O-Rama Forums

Evan's Prayers

evan.a

Hey everyone, This is Cyndi Arroyo, Evans wife i just wanted to say ThankYou to everyone who prayed for my husband without those prayers well i don't even want to think about it. Thank You John and Christina for your support with out you guys there I couldn't have made it through. Your friendship and love for evan really came through. To Robin thank you for listening to me as I fell apart on the phone, your support meant so much to me that saying ty isn't enough. All of you have my heart and respect and love for bring my Evan back to me. Your part of the Arroyo family now and if there is anything you need from us just ask. Thanks you all again

All my love Cyndi Arroyo

Sorry I missed the post, have not been on alot lately...been busy setting up. I am so happy he pulled through and I will be sure to pray for his continued recovery. I consider him a friend as well, he helped me with Cat5 cable last year when I started.

God bless and heal you Evan!!!

Hip hip horay for Evan's recovery and your bail release. Glad your holidays are going to be filled with joy. I'm thinking everybody's lights this year may have a more than the normal special meaning. I know mine will with my father near scare.

Happy Holidays

dont mention it Cyn...i know you guys would have done the same had it been me...and thanks again for mailing us christinas keys lol...cant believe we left them there...at least i got it washed today...have to compound it tho cuz its got leaf stains that wouldnt come out in the wash...ugh

Cyndi:

Glad things are looking better. It will be good to have the big guy back home with his family, as well as the other family he has here in the Christmas lighting community.

Happy Holidays!!

Lenny, Karen, and Annika Ruel