Light-O-Rama Forums

playing video

RobDaddy

I know we can add video clips to our show but if I want to add a video (no sound) to an existing music sequence I lose the music from the sequence? I could edit the video by adding my mp3 to the video and then add it to the sequence but I would think you should be able to add a silent video to a show and the show should play like normal and project the video?

Any ideas?

I use AVS Video editor. You can take an video file and delete the audio section and add in any other audio file to the new silent video. Very short learning curve. Then open in LOR as a video file. (trick if any is to change the length of the video file to match the new audio file before adding the audio.

Or, you could use a 3rd party video player and launch it using the "Windows Command" feature.

LOR uses Microsoft Media Player, and I don't think it can play two different media files at the same time.

Bummer, Thanks for the info.

Light-o-Rama, Can you add this as a future update. For Halloween I had my show going with video and audio from a MPG file and that worked great but for Christmas I have MPG's of Santa that I want to show along with my musical sequences. It would be nice if you could create shows by:

MUSIC SEQUENCE

VIDEO + MUSIC SEQUENCE (PROVIDING YOUR VIDEO HAS NO SOUND) AND THIS WOULD ALLOW YOUR VIDEO TO LOOP UNTIL THE SEQUENCE IS OVER

VIDEO SEQUENCE