Light-O-Rama Forums

Thank You

captainron19

I just felt compelled to write this. This is my first year with LOR and I wanted to thank all of the people on this forum for their help, recommendations and sequence sharing. I cannot remember ever finding a community so helpful

I am having a ball with the programming of sequences and I cant wait to get everything up and running

Guest wbottomley

captainron19 wrote:

I just felt compelled to write this. This is my first year with LOR and I wanted to thank all of the people on this forum for their help, recommendations and sequence sharing. I cannot remember ever finding a community so helpful

I am having a ball with the programming of sequences and I cant wait to get everything up and running

Glad you're enjoying it.

When you finish, come and do mine for me, LOL!

I agree with captainron19, If it wasn't for all the great people here, I would never get er done. So once again THANKS TO ALL!!!

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this justice a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

No, I was quoting a movie. Thanks for the compliment of the new engine. It's actually a couple of years old. I tried to animate the lights flashing but can't figure it out. I will change the avatar sometime in the future.

As you can tell. My wife doesn't let me out often. So far this thread is starting to look like a F/D thread?

Sorry, did not mean to leave out mountainwxman!

iresq wrote:

It's an easy quote. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Godfather - Love that Movie - send me the full size image of your truck avatar and I may be able to animate the lights for ya - I'll PM you my email