Light-O-Rama Forums

Minor problem????????

James Shelby

I printed my channels and built my excel spreed sheet a few months ago, everything was fine. Now after a few upgrades to software three controllers were found to have two channels each with a changed network, why? Is this something I will be bothered by in the future?

James Shelby wrote:

I printed my channels and built my excel spreed sheet a few months ago, everything was fine. Now after a few upgrades to software three controllers were found to have two channels each with a changed network, why? Is this something I will be bothered by in the future?

What? Not sure what you are talking about. I've gone through a bunch of upgrades over the years, yet don't recall any issues even remotely similar to what you describe. Maybe I am just not understanding the issue.

I think the problem was too many ?'s in the subject :)

Seriously, I think I know what your saying-- that in the channel config of your sequences, the network popup changed and some channels became unassigned? Is that correct?

I've never heard of this happening though. Sounds like some file corruption...

What I'm talking about is; A few months ago I rebuilt my template and added some new controllers. I printed my Channels Properties, exported it to excel, created my cord list, rebuilt my animation window and everything looked fine at that time. That was back in February. Now I find three controllers missing network addresses. This is a big big mistake to make and I'm sure it's not one I would have made or could have missed after all the printing/rebuilding I have gone through. When I found it was plain as day, everything was network Aux C until I got down to those three boxes and they said Regular. I rechecked ALL my notes and everything I printed said Aux C on those three boxes. All I'm asking is what gives? Why or how could it have changed?