Light-O-Rama Forums

Tropical Lights?

shfr26

Just when I thought everything was going good, Now we may have to content with IDA. May get hit by tropical storm or depression IDA next week. You never know where they are going to go. Do I put lights up and hope they don't get blown away, or flooded out? Don't ya just love it??

If we are all lucky, it will go away. Avoid everybody. I can deal with rain, but not 30-40 MPH winds!!

Bad news is the "cone of uncertainty" now puts this thing right close to Chris and myself. Don't know where dakotasbud is exactly. Oh well I'll just keep checking lights and touch up some sequences and wait till next week.

I've already said what the hell, I'm in full blown christmas mode! If it happens, I guess I'm screwed. OH WELL......... for right now every thing is good.

chris mashburn wrote:

I've already said what the hell, I'm in full blown Christmas mode! If it happens, I guess I'm screwed. OH WELL......... for right now every thing is good.

I guess you were right! It looks like is a miss:D Tomorrow lights go up !!

chris mashburn wrote:

Good luck pete ,be sure and post a video of your display, I sure would like to see it.

"IF" I ever get it all done I will, if everybody promises not to laugh to hard. Or at least not loud enough that I can hear you.

yeah ,Looks like the upper winds are going to rip Ida apart. Probly going to dump a ton of rain on us this week.

i couldnt believe this when i saw it. i am in the middle of putting up christams lights and still trying to get a massive 10k sq ft haunted house down and stored. i have help will the haunted house, but not with the lights... the help wouldn't get it right anyway.... hahahaha. hopefully the rain holds off until i get the haunt put away tues/wed.

good luck with the weather all.