Light-O-Rama Forums

Video of 2009 “Trunk-or-Treat” display

SlashDude

First Halloween display! I had a late start, started on the 31st at 9:00 Saturday morning.

Our church does “Trunk-Or-Treating” where you decorate your trunk, and the kids go car to car. I didn’t have time to make pumpkins, so I just used the new mini-trees…

Here is a video of “Monster” by Skillet:
http://www.vimeo.com/7396835

Looks Great. Just a question are you running off a Genset or is A/C Provided??? Looks great. Love the people that walk through the screen.

Thanks for sharing!
-Evan

NWSanta wrote:

Looks Great. Just a question are you running off a Genset or is A/C Provided???

Thanks! ;)

I’m running off A/C from the church. I was there early enough to take my choice of parking spots, so I took the one closest to the exit doors.

I had 2 runs (from 2 different circuits) from inside the church to the Suburban. (Protected by 2x4’s)

I love Skillet as well. I was unable to do Trunk-or-treat this year due to injuries, but look forward to doing it next year. Any chance your would be willing to share you sequence with me for this song?

Thanks
Patrick

chartrand wrote:

I love Skillet as well. I was unable to do Trunk-or-treat this year due to injuries, but look forward to doing it next year. Any chance your would be willing to share you sequence with me for this song?

Thanks
Patrick

Sure!

http://www.andersonlights.com/lor32/Monster-Halloween.lms

...The channel labels are setup as if the display was on my house, and I re-did the animation for the 'burban. Sorry they don't match.

• 2 months later...