Light-O-Rama Forums

2009 LOR Halloween Show! At the happyholidayhome!

thebaronn

Hello! This year we moved and were unsure if a Halloween show would even be possible, but after a lot of work, we got our Halloween show! This year's show was Captain Jack Sparrow vs. Davy Jones! We doubled the number of performers from last year! (1 to 2).

I apologize for the camera work, I had 3 different camera people on 8 different shows and well, next year I am just going to hire someone!!! Apparently when I say no zooming, just take one shot of the whole yard the whole show, it means the opposite!! So we miss the overall battle between the Black Pearl and the Flying Dutchmen destroying it!!

I hope you enjoy it!

The sword work is questionable at best. It seems that the more shows we did, the worse our timing was!!!

Brian Mitchell wrote:

That was just amazing!!!! Congrats on a great job. Were both costumes wireless?

YES SIR!!!

I need to work on a better way to run the lights and the boards. (I said the same thing last year). Carrying a ton of lantern batteries sucks!!!!

And thank you for your kind words!

NWSanta wrote:

The Baron.

I've watched your video just about everyday! It's awesome. Well done and well mixed. Very well done.

-Evan

Thank you!

I saw that you posted a comment on there, thank you. What can I say, I have an uncontolable smile every time I think adout halloween night. It was just soooooo much fun.

Eric

you guys are fantastic, what a show and very inspiring i wish i had a third of your talent its tough just getting a Christmas show put together let alone Halloween. Very very nicely done

thebaronn wrote:

NWSanta wrote:
The Baron.

I've watched your video just about everyday! It's awesome. Well done and well mixed. Very well done.

-Evan

Thank you!

I saw that you posted a comment on there, thank you. What can I say, I have an uncontolable smile every time I think adout halloween night. It was just soooooo much fun.

Eric

Jeez, what great spelling!

I never new anybody near me did something like you did.

What an awesome display!

Sent email via your yahoo address.

I hope we make it down to your place before you tear everything down.