Light-O-Rama Forums

Delay playing sequences in 2.5.4

Bret LeFevre

Ok, I need some help. All my sequences were working fine when I would play them either from the start or using from selection using the space bar to start and stop them. The would start instantly.
I upgraded to version 2.5.4 and now all of them, regardless how I play them, look like they start but then they sit there for 3 to 5 seconds, and then they play. If I stop them using the stop button or the space bar, they stop fine. Then when I try to restart them, all looks like the sequence starts but nothing for 3 to 5 seconds then it plays.
They were fine in the last version but in 2.5.4, they are now delayed.
Anyone have any ideas?
Help please.
Thanks,
Bret

I've been seeing the same thing, though I've thought it was related to not having rebooted this PC for a couple of weeks, and getting low on resources. I may have to give up and reboot soon.

Have you rebooted since you started seeing this?

ok, I installed that Microsoft cleanup program, ran it, deleted LOR and rebooted my computer. I then ran the 2.5.2 file and it loaded fine. I have Advanced again. I loaded up a sequence and it starts fine. I even hit the space bar and started and stopped it fine. No delay.

I think I'll stick with 2.5.2.