Light-O-Rama Forums

Today TSO has released a new album Night Castle

melwelch

Today TSO has released a new album "Night Castle" This album is to Halloween what the other TSO songs did for Christmas....

I added 2 songs from the album this year that I download a month or so ago because I purchased early the album....

The 2 songs I used this year were "Toccata - Carpimus Noctem" and "Moonlight And Madness".

Now after listening to most of the album I am thrilled... Next year will be big for this album.... I hope to have video of the 2 songs next week....

Ponddude wrote:

Seems like there aren't many Christmas related songs on the CD though. I like Nutrock though.

It is their 2nd non-Christmas CD. The 3 Christmas CD's were set up as a trilogy early on.

ya i down loaded it from amazon last night for the special price and so far what I've listen to is great as usual. My wife and i have tickets to there new winter tour show this weekend in Iowa can't wait

I have tickets for the Dec 2 concert here in Raleigh....

I have tried 3 times now to add the files and so far I have had no luck uploading the files here.... Each time the message comes up with out the attachment....