Light-O-Rama Forums

Opps. Help Dan!!

Guest guest

:) Dan my sister has some how deleted some of the LOR programs. How can i install it again? Will i need to pay? Also she has some how downloaded the firmware that stops the flasing getting stuck or something. but now when i turn the lights on all the lights connected up to the LOR board Shimmers?? even when the lights should be off.

Thanks.:(

DAN i need to remove the LOR software from my PC totally and reinstall it because i downloaded it again but some files are not there because i have not unstalled it all. i went to add/remove programs and removed LOR but still wont let me use some features like show editor ect. Any ideas? if not dont worrie ill ask a computer man.

thanks

When you say it doesn't let you use the Show Editor, does that mean that it just does not run?

I am going to send you a special cleanup program. Send an email to info@lightorama.com and asks for the RegWipe program. It will be sent in a zip file. You will need to extract the program and run it.

What this program does is erase all LOR entries in the Registry... As I mentioned in the email I sent. Un-install, run RegistryWipe and then Re-install. It sounds to me like things got screwed up some how if you have somethings that will not run.