Light-O-Rama Forums

this years talking pumpkin

Jeff 1S.A.H.D.

Very Cool! Hope that Window is weatherproof! Would hate for some water to come down on all that electrical! I'm jealous!!!!!

-Evan

Jeff,

Great job on the pumpkin and especially with the mouth animation!!

Any chance you sharing an image of a sequence showing the mouth animation.

I have a basic Santa with open and closed mouth which is not hard to sequence but yours looks much more involved.

Thanks, Ed

That will work. You could also change out your power receptacles to GFCI for about the same money if you are comfortable with changing out the receptacles your self.

toddmoon wrote:

That will work. You could also change out your power receptacles to GFCI for about the same money if you are comfortable with changing out the receptacles your self.

only problem with that is each outlet is 15 amps on GFCI you can only have one outlet right now I have 24, 15 amp outlets
with GFCI outlets I would have 12

been trying to find a fix the in line is the only thing that I can think of and still have all 24 outlets

Jeff

How about changing your breakers to GFCI instead of the outlets. That is what I use. Works very well. I also installed a panel light in each outlet box so I can just look at the outlets to see if anything tripped.

• 2 months later...

Very nice singing Pumpkin or should I say "Jack O' Lantern?"

Very good work. How many lights per string for each mouth movement and how many strings did you use for that in all. Are those L.E.D. or Incandescent, and are they basic Christmas light strings or rope light?