Light-O-Rama Forums

Can't create AutoRedraw image

jbrad627

I am getting a Error Graphing Waveform error. It says "Can't create AutoRedraw image" when I select a track. The main track works fine.

Other sequences do not give this error.

How do I fix this?

Thanks, John

I May have actually figured this one out. It seems that it may have been a visual basic error indicating an available memory issue. I restarted my computer and things seem ok..... Honey, I need a new computer!!!! :) Sounds good at least.

I'm not sure that's the solution. I've gotten (and still continue to get) that same error message. I, too, thought it was a resource issue because it seemed not to happen after first booting up the machine, so I upgraded my RAM from 512 to 1 gig. Made no difference - the message persists. I program about 350 channels spread out over 17 tracks. I've found that if I turn off the waveform, scroll down to the track I want, and then turn the waveform back on it doesn't happen.

Where is the setting to build waveform in only the current track? When I do waveform it builds in all tracks, which uses up screen space, be nice to have it only turn on in one track at a time. Or even at the top of track list and then not scroll with tracks.

I don't believe there is such a setting or option. I agree it would be nice for both scenarios you cite. Maybe that's something we'll see in future releases...